Self-motivated? Interested in getting started in Data Science? Want to be part of our rocket projectory in democratizing data?
- Multitasking king or queen that keep our clients thinking they are the only ones we have
- Google Calendar, Trello, Process Street, HubSpot, Project Plans, are all part of your daily dose of happiness
- Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics, startup- Chaos Theory are all part of your pre-existing vocab (and while no expert, you like that dialect)
- The ability to find uncrossed T’s and non-dotted eyes in a sea of data
NICE TO HAVE:
Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook, HubSpot, or other Internet Marketing Certifications
Previous Agency Experience working with online marketing
Expierence with changing content and playing around with WordPress
OPPORTUNITY: In 2017 MashMetrics went from 0-150+ Google Analytics implementations … and we have not even started marketing yet. To meet our expectations in 2018 we need someone who can keep our butts organized and assure clients are kept delighted. If you are slightly interested in the new sexy data science world but have no idea if it is a causal or correlated to the fact that you like managing accounts better … or want the right opportunity to make money and learn … this job is for you!
- Work from home \ Los Angeles Office \ Downtown San Diego office or all the above
- PAY: ~$2500 Bi-Monthly Base + Quarterly Bonus
With over 150 implementations in 2017 alone, MashMetrics is the leading force in democratizing data by developing scalable digital analytics solutions. MashMetrics helps organizations Define, Collect, Analyze and Communicate their own “big data” to improve and grow their business. Eating our own dogfood, we have proven that our agile analytics and execution strategy works for both our clients and our own bottom-line!
Please send your resume to: email@example.com