Running a marketing agency is hard. Clients can be unpredictable, competition is dense, you’re expected to stay on top of a superhuman amount of knowledge. You don’t have enough time for projects in production; you get anxious about how you will handle new ones. That’s where MashMetrics steps in.
We are an extension of the teams of the marketing agencies we work with. Whether our service is white-labeled or we are involved in one-on-one coaching sessions for your agency’s clients, we are the flexible analytics resource that enables you to easily do more great work.
Agency Analytics Clients We’ve Recently Worked for
Common Analytics Issues & Challenges of Marketing Agencies
The Google Tag Manager framework by MashMetrics is now a standard we use for all our clients. The preset tags, triggers and variables It save us an incredible amount of time and cost. This increases our capacity to thoroughly tailor each measurement setup
The MashMetrics Process & Deliverables for Agency Analytics
As an expert marketing analytics agency, we help our clients to make sense of data, no matter where they are on the scale from lack of insight, to endless metrics from countless tools. We help define customer journey, recognize patterns and opportunities, and communicate the results. We follow our standard process, with deliverables executed in four stages.
- Analytics audit of the current analytics and reporting
- Measurement plans that define the specs, sum up marketing goals and campaigns to be supported by analytics, define KPI’s, line out deliverables and plan of execution.
- Most agencies have us implement the measurement plans for their clients. Some use the measurement plans to implement in-house, often with our continued guidance.
- Standardize steps along with tailored steps of measurement implementation.
- Google Tag Manager for a faster response time. We have a standard in-house framework that gives you a head start, so the tailoring can happen much sooner.
- We help you select tools for a stellar stack for each client. We also help you learn how to use the martech very well.
- We help you allocate your client’s budget via thorough channel attribution and campaign comparison.
- We determine what’s going on, why it is going on, what you can do about it, and what outcome you can expect.
- Analysis is often the part where we coach up your own team members the most.
- Google Data Studio templates with continuous updates and custom tailoring.
- Reports are interactive, storytelling and branded with your assets.
Analytics Tools We Implement & Integrate for Agency Analytics Clients
We prioritize analytics tools in the Google Suite – Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize, Attribution, Data Studio. Some of our agency partners are on the stellar Analytics 360. We also love to apply Amplitude for customer journey tracking, Segment for data pipelines and DataBox for KPI alerts. Together, the stack of tools gives our clients a full picture of what’s going on.
For team collaboration with your own marketers, we use Google Drive, Docs, Sheets with automations, Zapier, Slack and Trello.