RDG is a web design agency and a leader in marketing places for travel, tourism, and economic development focused on identifying and harnessing emerging technologies. Ian is RDG’s founder and creative director, a hands-on professional who strives to uncover and remove pain-points with technology solutions.
After being referred to MashMetrics by another internet titan, Cindy T Consulting, RDG tested out MashMetrics on Invest in Holland. RDG needed an analytics vendor that could deliver results, move quickly and be a trusted partner.
The Problem: Not Enough Data Tracked & Not Actionable
- Low trust in the limited data that was being tracked
- Lack of solid data quality standards for multi-channel measurement and analyses
- Need for an understanding of the predefined set of the most important metrics needed in the travel and tourism space including video performance, social media response, paid search conversions, opt-in form and landing page optimization and more.
- Need for client data that the agency can act on and make continuous improvements in.
- Challenge to get quality Google Analytics metrics that synced with AdWords, Facebook, and CallRail.
- Assuring that the end client becomes as data-driven as the agency, via 1:1 training time and materials.
- Easy-to-use reporting templates to share with his clients including their most important metrics from several data sources (HINT HINT … outside of the Google Analytics Interface!).