Lead generation is not simple. Problems with marketing attribution hinder decisions that could help you achieve the snowball effect. Lack of clear customer journeys hinders you from constructive budget allocation between the different funnel stages. At the same time, marketing campaigns centered around online leads have the potential to be laser focused and scalable.
That’s why expert analytics is an investment with a high return for advanced lead gen marketers.
Lead Generation Analytics Clients We’ve Recently Worked for
Common Analytics Issues & Challenges of Lead Gen Sites
“The MashMetrics team were recommended to me for getting the Google Analytics environment [of our Content and Shopify Plus sites] setup and working properly and they definitely did! The team is super knowledgeable and dedicated.
They were able to understand the unique needs and not only willing but also able to accommodate them, with short notice, during the holiday season. The team even made valuable recommendations that would have technically fallen out of scope.”
Read our full Tastemade case study here.
The MashMetrics Process & Deliverables for Lead Gen Analytics
As an expert analytics agency, we help our clients to make sense of data, no matter where they are on the scale from lack of insight, to endless metrics from countless tools. We help define customer journey, recognize patterns and opportunities, and communicate the results. We follow our standard process, with deliverables executed in four stages.
- Amount of leads generated is the clear KPI of lead gen efforts. We also help decide how you evaluate the quality of leads.
- We spec out the measurement plan for your funnel stages and marketing mix.
- Beyond the expected conversion goals, we define goals for stages leading to sales – awareness, engagement and loyalty
- Lead generation teams are some of the heaviest users of marketing technology tools. We make sure your stack is well integrated and working in synergy.
- Google Tag Manager is used for a faster response time. We have a standard in-house framework that gives you a head start, so the tailoring can happen that much sooner.
- In-depth understanding of channel roles in each of the funnel stages.
- Actionable recommendations to determine the largest ROI opportunities for a limited development budget based on the suggestions of a CRO expert .
- Testing new marketing features and perks in lead gen tools.
- Google Data Studio lead gen templates with continuous updates and custom tailoring.
- Passing clean data on to the sales team.
Track and analyze your leads like a pro. Report with confidence and ease.
Analytics Tools We Implement & Integrate for Lead Gen Analytics Clients
With a vast network of subject matter experts we can meet many demands. We have vast expierence however with:
Google Suite – Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize, Data Studio, Attribution. We also have worked with several Analytics 360 customers as well.
For products that may have a more lengthy purchase process or to track LTV (Lifetime Value) of users (not just cookies) we may suggest more user based reporting that have clean integrations with your many systems. Our recommendations include:
- Yandex Metrica
Your website analytics data is just the start. From testing tools to chat systems, call-ins to marketing automation results your leads are using several SaaS systems (or maybe you should be) to meet your demands. There becomes a point where GTM isn’t enough and a more sophisticated system is needed for your data pipeline. We like:
And more …
- For CRM that passes marketing data on to sales, we implement with SalesForce and HubSpot or SharpSpring.
- For KPI alerts, we setup DataBox (know when your CAC increases by 15%).
- For data enrichment, we love Clearbit and LeadFeeder
Along with native WordPress and Drupal features, our clients typically use standalone lead gen platforms such as LeadPages, Unbounce, Instapage, Klaviyo, ActiveCampaign, or HubSpot. We have our favorites, but remain open to working with the platforms you’re already happy with.
We create the links and make the data flow, so you can focus on the crafting of stellar marketing.
Some of the Marketing Results Our Clients Enjoy
Shortened to “The MashMetrics team were recommended to me for getting the Google Analytics environment [of our Shopify Plus site] setup and working properly and they definitely did! The team is super knowledgeable and dedicated.
They were able to understand the unique needs and not only willing but also able to accommodate them, even making recommendations that would have technically fallen out of scope.
Read our full Tastemade case study here.